Introducing the Homesteader by the All American Axe Company.
The Finest Materials
- 100% made in the USA
- American milled 4140 steel
- Hand forged in Colorado
- Proprietary heat treatment
- AAA+ hand select hickory handle
- Hand shaped ergonomic design
- Hand sanded finish
- Finished in a single coat of boiled linseed oil
- Signature Black walnut wedge
- Hand dyed & burnished leather
- Hand crafted leather Axe cover
- Length overall - 32" (coming soon)
- Head weight - 4.7oz (coming soon)
Our axes are forged in our workshop located in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Our workshop is the home forge for more History Chanel Forged in Fire Champions and contestants than any other forge in America.
We also operate a fully sanctioned American Bladesmith Society workshop and educational facility where we run the largest blacksmithing school in the world.
Our 100% made in America furniture grade Hickory Axe handles are cut and milled using 100% certified sustainable logging practices in professionally managed forests. Our all-natural oil finish and leather dyes are 100% environmentally friendly.
In a world obsessed with instant gratification and the latest in high technology and convenience, we salute those that still embrace and cherish the great outdoors. This axe was built for friends, family, and laughter around the campfire. Take this axe, reach new vistas and build great memories. We make the finest axes in the world to enhance your finest adventures.